- Oras: Beckenham
- Zona: London
- Tara: United Kingdom
- Listat: April 15, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expira: This ad has expired
Exciting new opportunity has arisen for experienced housekeeper!
Our client is currently looking for full-time housekeeper to help with day to day tasks around the home and to start at the beginning of May.
- You will provide general help around the house (might include some cleaning, but will not revolve around it as there already is a cleaner who cleans the house regularly)
- You will provide assistance in the kitchen (help preparing the food)
- Some companionship might also be the part of day to day duties
- Position is full-time, self-employed, £8.00/hr.
- For the right candidate, the job will be permanent. Working hours 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
- Housekeeping background and experience is a MUST
- 2 references will be required and checked
- Should speak in and understand English well
- Should live locally (within a traveling distance from BR3)
- Hands on attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt
The interviews will be conducted at our HQ in Penge, SE20, the week commencing 18th of April 2016.
To enquire please call us on 0788 923 0460 or 0203 411 1877 stating the vacancy you are interested in. To apply please fill out job application form online at www.cleaningvacancies.co.uk
144 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: BHC Jobs
- Member Since: October 23, 2015
Other items listed by BHC Jobs
- Permanent Cleaners Required Orpington
- DOMESTIC CLEANERS REQUIRED!!!!
- Permanent Cleaner
- CLEANER / HOUSEKEEPER IN ORPINGTON !!!
- Cleaner (part time) Biggin Hill